“Arbitration notes” is Herbert Smith Freehills’ arbitration know-how and news blog where you will find the latest developments on international arbitration topics.
It has been created as a way to share updates and insights in an effective and user-friendly manner. There are a number of ways to navigate around the site, depending on what you are looking for:
- Click on a jurisdiction from the drop down menu if you want to find everything published in relation to a certain region, jurisdiction or practice area in which we operate.
- Click on a category from the list in the right-hand sidebar if you want to find everything published on the site relating to a general topic such as investment arbitration or sovereign immunity.
- Click on a tag from the “tag cloud” if you want to track what has been happening in relation to a more specific development, such as ICC Rules changes or the West Tankers case. (Note that the size of text in the tag cloud varies depending on how many articles are tagged to a particular term.)
- Enter a term in the search box if you want to find all articles containing the term in question.
- Click on a month from the archive list if you want to find all articles on the site that were published in a particular month.
- Click on a photograph of one of the members of our team from the list in the right-hand sidebar if you want to see their CV and click on their name to send them an e-mail.
Please click here if you wish to provide feedback.