The status quo of the UK remaining in the EU’s internal energy market is highly unlikely. This report, in collaboration with The Boston Consulting Group and Global Counsel analyses the implications for the UK and the EU27 to help business leaders understand and adapt to what comes next – being prepared for both the challenges and opportunities.
In this webinar the authors of the report explore:
- The impact of the UK General Election on the Brexit energy negotiations
- The key dynamics and drivers of the Brexit energy negotiation outcome;
- The most significant Brexit risks and opportunities facing the UK energy market;
- What role business can play in shaping the outcome of Brexit negotiations;
- Possible longer term implications of Brexit for the UK and remaining EU energy sectors.
If you would like to view this webinar please contact Jane Webber.