“Product Liability Notes” is Herbert Smith Freehills’ new product liability blog where you will find articles on the latest developments on product liability matters. It has been created in such a way as to share updates and insights in an effective and user-friendly manner. There are a number of ways to navigate around the site, depending on what you are looking for:
- Click on a category from the list in the right-hand sidebar if you want to find everything published on the site relating to a general topic.
- Click on a tag from the “tag cloud” if you want to track what has been happening in relation to a more specific development. (Note that the size of text in the tag cloud varies depending on how many articles are tagged to a particular term.)
- Enter a term in the search box if you want to find all articles containing the term in question.
- Click on a month from the archive list if you want to find all articles on the site that were published in a particular month.
- Although the blog was launched on 8 January 2014, to make the site more useful we have populated it with selected articles produced before that date.
You can subscribe to this site if you would like our updates sent to you by e-mail as soon as they are posted, or you can subscribe via a reader – see the icons in the right-hand sidebar.