At a breakfast session on 9 October at Herbert Smith Freehills’ London office, the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) will convene a debate exploring the role for facilitative discussion and negotiation between regulated firms and their regulators, with a focus on the banking and insurance industries.
The debate, led by Dr Karl Mackie CBE (CEDR Chief Executive), will involve a lively discussion among leading stakeholders in the financial services industry, including:
From the regulators –
- Tracey McDermott, Director of Enforcement and Financial Crime, Financial Conduct Authority
- Robert Dedman, Chief Counsel, Regulatory Action Division, Bank of England
In-house Counsel –
- Joanna Day, Director of Legal Services, Santander
- Bob Hoyt, Group General Counsel, Barclays
- Kenneth Underhill, AEG General Counsel, ACE Group
together with contributions from attendees, including lawyers from Herbert Smith Freehills’ leading financial services regulatory team and commercial disputes team.
For more details: Click here.
To book a place: Please contact the seminar organisers – Francesca Gregson at CEDR, email@example.com / +44 (0)20 7536 6086.