Herbert Smith Freehills is pleased to announce that the firm’s Africa practice has once again performed strongly in the 2021 edition of Chambers Global & Partners, with continued top tier rankings in the following Africa-wide categories:
- Band 1 for Africa-wide: Projects & Energy for the 13th consecutive year
- Band 1 for Africa-wide: Projects & Energy: Mining & Minerals for the 10th consecutive year
- Band 1 for Africa-wide: Dispute Resolution for the 8th consecutive year
The firm is also ranked for:
- Africa-wide Corporate/M&A and Private Equity
- Africa-wide: TMT
- Africa-wide Power
- Africa-wide Oil & Gas
- Africa-wide Capital Markets
Six of our partners are individually ranked for Africa-wide Projects & Energy, more than any other law firm.
In addition our Africa-wide expertise, three HSF lawyers are also singled out for their specialist knowledge of Nigeria, Sierra Leone and Gabon.
Our South Africa practice also performed very well. Eleven lawyers in our Johannesburg office are now ranked as leading practitioners in their respective areas of expertise, spanning Projects & Energy, Energy and Natural Resources: Mining, Dispute Resolution; Competition/Antitrust; Corporate/M&A, Corporate Investigations and IT & Telecommunications.
We would like to thank our clients for their support and for having taken the time to assist Chambers & Partners with their research.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Donovan or your usual Herbert Smith Freehills contact: