Herbert Smith Freehills and the ICC warmly invite you to attend ‘Investing in Latin America: How best to protect your investments?‘
|Date||Thursday 8 March 2018|
18:30: Panel discussion followed by drinks and networking
|Venue||Exchange House, Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EG
Please click here to view map
|Price||£120 non-members/ £85 members|
|Registration||Click here to register with the ICC directly. Registration cannot be made through Herbert Smith Freehills.
Please note there are a limited number of spaces.
In a post-Brexit world, Latin America is likely to present British investors with significant new opportunities for growth and expansion. Drawing on the extensive experience of leading UK based practitioners and arbitrators, this seminar will analyse recent trends and examine how parties can best protect their investments in the region.
- Christian Leathley, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Ana Serra e Moura (Portugal), Deputy Secretary General of the ICC Court (institutional perspective)
- Jean Paul Dechamps (Argentina), Dechamps International Law (investment arbitration counsel perspective)
- Alejandro A. Escobar (Chile), Partner, Baker Botts, London (commercial arbitration counsel perspective)
- Frederico Singarajah (UK/Brazil), Barrister and Co-Chair, LexAngloBrasil (Brazil’s perspective)
- Robert Capurro, CEO, The Hispanic and Luso-Brazilian Council (Canning House)
Opening and closing remarks
- Joe Tirado, Partner, Garrigues UK LLP