The Center on International Commercial Arbitration at the American University Washington College of Law is holding an online conference on 18 November 2020, at which arbitration practitioners will debate the culture of arbitration in Asia and the challenges that lie ahead in the region.
To register for the event, which is free to attend, please click here.
- Horacio A. Grigera Naón, Director, WCL Center on International Commercial Arbitration, Washington, DC, USA.
- Nicholas Peacock, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills, London, UK
- Thomas R. Snider, Partner, Al Tamimi & Company, Dubai, UAE
- Jingzhou Tao, Independent Arbitrator, Beijing and Hong Kong, China
- Adriana Uson, Head (Americas), Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Jane Willems, Associate Professor, Tsinghua University School of Law, Beijing, China
For more information, please contact Nicholas Peacock, Partner, or your usual Herbert Smith Freehills contact.