In our monthly update podcast, we look at key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions.
You can find links to our blog posts on some of the cases covered in this podcast below:
- Court of Appeal upholds decision rectifying share purchase agreement and disclosure letter
- Commercial Court gives guidance on definition of ‘consumer’ under Recast Brussels Regulation in cryptocurrency futures trading case
- Court of Appeal finds ISDA jurisdiction clause trumps competing clause in related contract
- Disclosure Pilot: High Court clarifies transitional operation and considers privilege claims
- Court of Appeal finds offer relating to unpleaded counterclaim was valid under Part 36
- LIBOR discontinuation – FCA thematic feedback on responses to Dear CEO letter