In our monthly update podcast, we look at key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions.
You can find links to our blog posts on some of the cases covered in this podcast below:
- Commercial Court adopts broad interpretation of investment bank fee clause in equity and debt finance raising
- Court of Appeal decision illustrates proper application of compensatory principle of damages, as well as modern approach to contractual interpretation
- High Court confirms LMA anti set-off clause applies to equitable set-off
- New Hague Judgments Convention: finally adopted but may be some years before impact is felt
- High Court finds SFO can compel production of documents held by foreign company outside the jurisdiction