In our monthly update podcast, we look at key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions.
You can find links to our blog posts on some of the cases covered in this podcast below:
- Court of Appeal clarifies test for rectifying terms of written contract for common mistake
- Commercial Court considers contractual discretion of bank to close customer account without notice where there is suspicion of money laundering
- Supreme Court clarifies broad scope of court’s discretion to grant non-party access to court documents
- High Court finds there is no power to stay English proceedings to give effect to exclusive jurisdiction clause in favour of non-EU court unless proceedings were commenced first in the foreign court
- What securities litigators need to know about the new Prospectus Regulation