We have just released our monthly update podcast, in which we discuss and debate the key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Mannat Sabhikhi.
- High Court finds no implied contractual duties in connection with past business review
- Morrisons wins Supreme Court appeal against finding of vicarious liability in data breach class action
- Court of Appeal confirms funders’ adverse costs liability not limited to amount of funding provided: Arkin “cap” not a binding rule
- Class actions against financial institutions: impact of High Court decision to order security for costs against a litigation funder
- Impact of Court of Appeal’s privilege decision in Sports Direct v FRC for the financial services sector
- COVID-19 Hub
Please subscribe to the podcast channel here to listen to our regular bite-sized broadcasts covering both litigation and regulatory developments for banks and other financial institutions.