We have just released our monthly update podcast, in which we discuss and debate the key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Amel Fenghour.
- Supreme Court clarifies proper approach to SAAMCO and to determining scope of duty of care owed by professional advisers
- Court of Appeal provides guidance on the “reflective loss” principle and its interaction with the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
- Court of Appeal clarifies proper approach to assessing damages for fraudulent misrepresentation
- European Commission notice to Lugano Depositary states EU not in a position to consent to UK accession
- HMT reform of prospectus regime: the potential impact on securities litigation
Please subscribe to the podcast channel here to listen to our regular bite-sized broadcasts covering both litigation and regulatory developments for banks and other financial institutions.