We have just released the next edition of our monthly update podcast, in which we discuss and debate the key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by co-host Ceri Morgan and special guest Eleanor Dole Sheaf.
- High Court considers impact of Russian sanctions regimes in UK, EU and US on payment obligations under standby letter of credit
- High Court dismisses claim to recover US investment bank’s success fee in connection with the public offer of shares in Indian bank
- High Court refuses permission for climate-change activist shareholder to bring derivative action on behalf of Shell plc against its directors
- Litigation privilege not restricted to parties to litigation, and other helpful points regarding privilege
- UK listing and prospectus regime reform: potential impact on securities litigation
- The end of the road for USD LIBOR?
- Retained EU Law: no sweeping sunset at the end of the year
- Biannual Banking Litigation Update (Spring 2023)
Please subscribe to the podcast channel here to listen to our regular bite-sized broadcasts covering both litigation and regulatory developments for banks and other financial institutions.