Our trusts, fraud and asset tracing group has published its bi-annual fraud update, which includes the following articles:
- Freezing injunctions: whose assets are covered?
- A view from Hong Kong: top court looks at attribution of knowledge of fraudulent acts by directors to a company
- Supreme Court corrects “wrong turn” in English law, holding that bribes received by an agent are held on trust for the principal
- Freezing injunctions: the cross-undertaking in damages
- A new freezing injunction in the UK? The European Account Preservation Order
- Court of Appeal confirms an account of profits is available as a remedy for dishonest assistance
- High Court rules that an order for disclosure should include the interests of the Respondent under a discretionary trust
Click here to download a copy.