We are pleased to share the first episode in our Construction Law Masters podcast series in which we welcome distinguished guests from the construction industry to discuss their unique experiences and views of various aspects of construction law and practice.
The first episode in this series features Sir Rupert Jackson, a barrister, former Lord Justice of Appeal and now international arbitrator, who speaks to Partner and UK Head of Herbert Smith Freehills’ Construction & Infrastructure Disputes Practice, James Doe and Senior Associate Emily Blanshard about various issues including:
- his legacy to construction law
- his activities as an arbitrator and approach to arbitration procedure
- his views on costs budgeting and case management
- his experiences of and views on the conduct of parties to construction disputes including lawyers and experts
- his outlook for the future of construction law and practice
We hope that you enjoy listening to this episode and would welcome any feedback you may have.