As part of the first episode of our Construction Law Masters podcast series Sir Rupert Jackson, a barrister, former Lord Justice of Appeal and now international arbitrator gave his views on the future of construction law and practice.
The discussion between Sir Rupert Jackson, James Doe, UK Head of Herbert Smith Freehills’ Construction & Infrastructure Disputes practice, and Senior Associate Emily Blanshard can be found on SoundCloud, Spotify and iTunes.
The full conversation touched on a wide range of issues, including:
* his legacy to construction law
* his activities as an arbitrator and approach to arbitration procedure
* his views on costs budgeting and case management
* his experiences of and views on the conduct of parties to construction disputes including lawyers and experts
* his outlook for the future of construction law and practice
We hope that you enjoy listening.