We are pleased to share the latest episode in our Construction Law Masters in Asia podcast series in which we welcome distinguished guests from the construction industry across Asia to discuss their unique experiences and views of various aspects of construction law and practice.
In this episode series, Peter Godwin (Managing Partner, Kuala Lumpur) interviews Goh Han Lee, a highly experienced construction lawyer who is presently General Counsel – Legal Engineering & Project Delivery at PETRONAS. With over 20 years’ experience in law, Goh has been involved in some of the largest and highest profile development projects in Malaysia and the Middle East. He joins us to discuss:
- How he came to specialise in construction law and the impact of mentorship on his career
- Challenges and lessons learnt from Project RAPID, one of the world’s largest petrochemical projects
- The evolving role and value of in-house legal function in Malaysian companies
- Effective cost management in dispute resolution
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” for experts in construction disputes
This episode can be found here. The key parts of the conversation can also be found as separate soundbites at the links below.