Updates recently added to our Corporate Notes blog include an FCA censure for a listed company for breach of the Listing and Transparency Rules; a look at upcoming changes to the PDMR dealing notification regime; consideration of the FRC’s annual review of corporate reporting; the latest developments related to Covid-19 for corporate practitioners; and a look at a recent ICO fine for breach of GDPR.
- Listing regime – FCA censures listed company for breach of the Listing and Transparency Rules
- Market Abuse – changes to PDMR dealing notification regime
- Corporate reporting – FRC annual review of corporate reporting for 2019/20
- Covid-19 – Latest developments for corporate practitioners
- Data protection – ICO issues fine for breach of GDPR