Updates to the Corporate Notes blog include a special edition of the FCA’s Primary Market Bulletin which covers Brexit; guidance on the European Single Electronic Format for annual reports; the FRC’s consolidated Covid-19 guidance; and news that restrictions on some insolvency proceedings have been extended. Consultations have begun on corporate transparency and Companies House reforms; and details of our practical guide to terminating your contract.
- Company law – Consultations on corporate transparency and Companies House
- Contract law – Our practical guide to terminating your contract
- Corporate reporting – Guidance on European Single Electronic Format for annual reports
- Covid-19 – FRC consolidated guidance and extension of insolvency restrictions
- Listing regime guidance – Special edition of the Primary Market Bulletin on Brexit