Recent additions to the Corporate Notes Blog include posts on the ICSA guidance on 2021 AGM season, an extension to the gender pay gap reporting deadline, the Hampton-Alexander Review and the FRC report on improving “comply or explain” reporting. Other posts include a look at the UK Listing Review, the government response on the National Security and Investment Bill consultation, as well as our practical guide to remedies for breach of contract and our briefing on the Spring 2021 Budget.
- 2021 AGM Season – ICSA Guidance.
- Breach of contract – our practical guide to remedies.
- Gender pay gap reporting – deadline extended.
- Hampton-Alexander Review – final report.
- Improving “comply of explain” reporting – FRC report.
- National Security and Investment Bill consultation – government response.
- Spring Budget 2021 – our briefing
- The UK Listing Regime – Lord Hill’s Review.