“Data Notes” is Herbert Smith Freehills’ new data know-how and news blog where you will find the latest legal developments on all things data, including data protection, privacy and cyber security.
The blog has been created as a way to share updates and insights in an effective and user-friendly manner. There are a number of ways to navigate around the site, depending on what you are looking for:
- Click on a “Section” from the drop down menu if you want to find everything published in relation to a certain section of the blog.
- Click on a “Category” from the list in the right-hand sidebar if you want to find everything published on the site relating to a general topic such as GDPR, data breaches or regulatory guidance.
- Click on a tag from the “tag cloud” if you want to track what has been happening in relation to a more specific development (note that the size of text in the tag cloud varies depending on how many articles are tagged to a particular term).
- Enter a term in the search box if you want to find all articles containing the term in question.
- Click on a month from the archive list if you want to find all articles on the site that were published in a particular month.
- Click on a photograph of one of the members of our team from the list in “Team” from the “About” drop down menu if you want to see their CV and click on their name to send them an e-mail.
Although this blog was launched on [insert date], to make the site more useful we have “pre-populated” it with various bulletins on data topics previously posted on our website.
Please email us if you wish to provide feedback.