This webinar explores global litigation risk issues, insurance and risk mitigation, featuring:
- Anne Hoffmann, a Partner specialising in insurance, financial services and cyber;
- Paul Lewis, HSF’s London-based Global Co-Head of Disputes and a commercial and insurance litigation specialist;
- Melissa Gladstone, a Partner specialising in class actions and regulatory issues;
- Mark Smyth, a Partner specialising in ESG and regulatory litigation and advice;
- Guy Narburgh, a Special Counsel, specialising in policyholder insurance litigation and advisory.
The session explores issues such as cyber risk, ESG and class actions and gives practical guidance on managing these risks through insurance and other methods.
Listen to this webinar on: