Our Asia Employment, Pensions and Incentives update this month looks at:
- the initial public holiday changes and subsequent extensions issued by various provinces in China, following the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus;
- an overview of changes to various employment legislation in South Korea, including changes to the Equal Employment Opportunity and Work-Family Balance Assistance Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Labor Standards Act;
- changes to the administrative sanctions for workplace discrimination cases in Singapore;
- India’s proposed amendments to the Social Security Bill; and
- a comparison of pre-employment psychometric testing in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines.
Finally, we hope to reschedule the seminar that was cancelled in Singapore on 12 February. Please contact Fatim Jumabhoy for any questions or queries.