Our Asia Employment, Pensions and Incentives update this month covers:
- the changes to labour laws in Karnataka, in India, to help ease the burden on employers and attract new investment;
- our Compliance Check, which considers the updated requirements for safe measures in the workplace in Singapore;
- an article on employer obligations in relation to sexual harassment in the PRC;
- the case of Xu Yi Jun v GF Capital (Hong Kong) Ltd  HKCA 663 when the Court of Appeal grapples with forfeiture of guaranteed bonus payments in Hong Kong, and
- our Asia Comparative Article which compares the use of electronic signatures in Singapore, Hong Kong, PRC, Indonesia and Thailand.
We also hosted a webinar on the Future of Work & Age Discrimination, you can access the recording here.
As always, do reach out if we can assist with your employment law issues across the region.