Our November update covers the following:
- the new Personal Information Protection Law in the PRC is discussed in our dual language update here
- an overview of proposed amendments to the Employment Act in Malaysia, including maternity/paternity leave, the hiring of foreign employees and flexible work arrangements is available here
- our summary of a recent Hong Kong court decision on appropriate comparators in discrimination cases is here
- our Compliance Check this month focuses on changes to employment laws in Japan
- our Asia Comparative Article completes Part IV of our health and safety series, looking at work injury compensation regimes in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia.
For those considering future ways of work, please join us on the 16th December for a virtual webinar as we discuss the Future of Work and what employers need to do to prepare for a democratised workplace. To register, click here.
As always, please do reach out if we can assist with any of your employment law needs across the region.