The HSF May 2022 Monthly Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects Newsletter is now available, our regular newsletter highlighting what we consider to be the most interesting and topical events from last month within the NSIP world together with our opinions on key issues that matter to our clients.
The May 2022 newsletter is available here and covers:
- Consent granted for both the M25 Junction 28 improvement project and the M25 Junction 10/A3 Wisley interchange.
- Flightpath to the future.
- Keadby 3 clarifies change request.
- Administrative errors at the Planning Inspectorate.
- A brief roundup of other interesting developments last month.
To receive this direct to your inbox when published each month, please subscribe to this blog.
If you have any questions on anything mentioned in the newsletter, or any feedback to share, please get in touch using the contact details below.
For further information please contact: