The HSF July/August 2022 Monthly Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects Newsletter is now available, our regular newsletter highlighting what we consider to be the most interesting and topical recent events within the NSIP world together with our opinions on key issues that matter to our clients.
The July/August 2022 newsletter is available here and covers:
- Consent granted for the Manston Airport DCO (again).
- Consent also granted for both the A47 North Tuddenham to Easton project and A428 Black Cat to Caxton Gibbet Road Improvement Scheme.
- Sunnica preliminary meeting delayed by two months.
- NSIP reforms announcement.
- First material change made to a DCO.
- A brief roundup of other interesting developments last month.
To receive this direct to your inbox when published each month, please subscribe to this blog.
If you have any questions on anything mentioned in the newsletter, or any feedback to share, please get in touch using the contact details below.
For further information please contact: