The HSF October 2022 Monthly Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects Newsletter is now available, our regular newsletter highlighting what we consider to be the most interesting and topical recent events within the NSIP world together with our opinions on key issues that matter to our clients.
The October 2022 newsletter is available here and covers:
- UK’s first waste to sustainable aviation fuel project brought within Planning Act 2008 regime.
- Section 35 direction issued for the transmission infrastructure for two separate offshore wind farms.
- Consent granted for the A47 – A11 Thickthorn junction DCO.
- Rule 6 letter issued on the A66 – more Project Speed innovations.
- A brief roundup of other interesting developments in October.
To receive this direct to your inbox when published each month, please subscribe to this blog.
If you have any questions on anything mentioned in the newsletter, or any feedback to share, please get in touch using the contact details below.
For further information please contact: