The HSF February 2023 Monthly Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects Newsletter is now available, our regular newsletter highlighting what we consider to be the most interesting and topical recent events within the NSIP world together with our opinions on key issues that matter to our clients.
The February 2023 newsletter is available here and covers:
- NSIP Reform Action Plan – sensible proposals, but do they have the wrong focus?
- National Infrastructure Commission to review major projects planning policy.
- Consent granted for the A47 Wansford to Sutton project.
- Biodiversity net gain confirmed for NSIPs.
- A brief roundup of other interesting developments in February.
To receive this direct to your inbox when published each month, please subscribe to this blog.
If you have any questions on anything mentioned in the newsletter, or any feedback to share, please get in touch using the contact details below.
For further information please contact:
Partner, Planning, London
+44 20 7466 2858
Of Counsel, Planning, London
+44 20 7466 2275
Senior Associate, Planning, London
+44 20 3692 9622
Professional Support Lawyer, Planning, London
+44 20 7466 2674