In our Corporate Crime & Investigations podcast we look to bring you timely and incisive commentary on key developments in the CC&I space.
In this third episode we discuss recent activity regarding Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs). We focus specifically on three DPAs secured by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) involving Guralp Systems, Airbus and G4S Care and Justice Services.
Relevant links below:
- CC&I Podcast Episode 1 on DPAs, including the DPA between the SFO and a company from the Serco Group;
- Our blog post on the Guralp Systems DPA;
- Our blog post on the Airbus DPA;
- Our blog post on the G4S DPA; and
- Our webinar on DPAs, anti-bribery and corruption from UK, US, French and South African perspectives.