Operational resilience is the ability to “prevent, adapt, respond to, recover and learn from operational disruptions”.
On 24 February, our cross-practice panel of experts from Hong Kong, Singapore and London will discuss:
- the regulatory expectations, as regulators take steps to bolster operational resilience in financial services;
- the types of severe but plausible disruptive digital events that firms should prepare for, from systems outages to cyber attacks;
- crisis management, including how to deal with ransom demands;
- data implications arising from an operational incident; and
- how to mitigate the impact of disruption, focusing on outsourcing.
This webinar will be of interest to senior management, legal, compliance, risk management, regulatory, data privacy, information security and corporate communications professionals who are responsible for managing, responding to and preventing significant disruptive incidents.
Date: 24 February 2021, 4pm Hong Kong time
To register, please click here
Operational Resilience: respond, enhance, thrive