Operational resilience is the ability to “prevent, adapt, respond to, recover and learn from operational disruptions”.
On 24 February, our cross-practice panel of experts from Hong Kong, Singapore and London will discuss:
- the regulatory expectations, as regulators take steps to bolster operational resilience in financial services;
- the types of severe but plausible disruptive digital events that firms should prepare for, from systems outages to cyber attacks;
- crisis management, including how to deal with ransom demands;
- data implications arising from an operational incident; and
- how to mitigate the impact of disruption, focusing on outsourcing.