With UK/EU deal negotiations in the balance and a no-deal scenario still possible, a panel of experts from Herbert Smith Freehills, the Financial Conduct Authority and McCann FitzGerald (for the Ireland perspective) will review the current state of play on Brexit and what comes next for the regulation of cross-border financial services.
The webinar will take place between 2-3pm on 23 July 2020. Topics covered will include:
- Free trade agreement negotiations and equivalence assessments: stocktake
- UK and EU – no deal impact:
- Equivalence and cooperation agreements
- Position for EU27 firms and UK – TPR, temporary transitional powers
- Position for UK firms and EU27
- FCA expectations for firms
- Position for UK firms operating in Ireland
- Concerns for Irish firms in UK market
- What firms should be doing next
WHAT DO I DO IF I AM INTERESTED?
REGISTER – Please register here. We will then send you an email with a link to join the webinar and confirmation of your log-in address.
If you have queries about the webinars or the registration process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNABLE TO ATTEND ON THE DAY?
Please note this webinar will be delivered in a live format only and will not be available on demand.
Greg Sachrajda – Head of International Delivery, Financial Conduct Authority
Zertasha Malik – Head of International, Financial Conduct Authority
Darragh Murphy – Partner, Financial Services Regulation, McCann FitzGerald
Clive Cunningham – Partner, Financial Services Regulation, Herbert Smith Freehills
Lode Van Den Hende – Partner, Competition, Regulation and Trade, Herbert Smith Freehills
Katherine Dillon – Of Counsel, Financial Services Regulation, Herbert Smith Freehills
Emma Reid – Associate, Financial Services Regulation, Herbert Smith Freehills