There is no hiding from the fact that technology is changing the landscape of dispute resolution. Our latest podcast series “Revolution or evolution?” explores where, how and why this is happening.
The first episode “Fences and ambulances”, which is in three parts and can be accessed here, talks about IT contracts and key themes encountered when things don’t turn out as planned and parties find themselves in dispute – or teetering on the edge of one. The three parts discuss the types of disputes we see arising between tech suppliers and customers; what can be done to reduce the risk of disputes; and the legal routes and practical considerations once parties are in dispute. For more information on this particular episode please contact Rachel Lidgate, Partner, Martin Hevey, Senior Associate, Jeremy Purton, Senior Associate, or your usual Herbert Smith Freehills contact.
Our IP, cyber and data practitioners will be contributing to further podcasts in the series which will cover topics including:
- Collaboration disputes
- Trade secrets and their role in protecting innovation
- Software audit disputes and data licensing disputes
- Data related issues, incl cyber, data security and insurance
- Reputation management issues
- Forms of DR for technology disputes
- Human rights issues relevant to tech companies
- Investment protection and state immunity
We do hope that you enjoy listening to these podcasts.
IP and cyber & data security contacts for this series