We are pleased to publish the second issue of our periodic publication “Cross-Border Litigation”, designed to highlight legal and practical issues specific to litigation with an international aspect.
Tapping into the expertise of the firm’s leading commercial litigators across the globe, the publication gives readers the benefit of their hands-on experience and flags key developments that should be on commercial parties’ radars.
The topics covered in this issue include:
- Highlights of recent developments from across the globe
- The Singapore International Commercial Court
Has it lived up to the hype?
- Cross-border litigation and Brexit
What we know so far
- Partner Spotlight on Helmut Görling
His journey from a police detective to head of our corporate crime team in Frankfurt
- Using disclosed documents for multiple proceedings
Recent judgments suggesting a restrictive approach
- Jurisdiction disputes
When will the English courts take into account politics, corruption and other obstacles to justice in foreign jurisdictions?
- India related commercial contracts
Getting your dispute resolution and governing law clauses right
To download the publication, click here.
To read the previous Issue 1 (March 2017), click here