We have today launched our new series of commercial litigation update podcasts, looking at developments in civil procedure that will be of interest to in-house lawyers and others who deal with litigation in the English courts.
Our podcast is available on iTunes, Spotify and SoundCloud and can be accessed on all devices. A new episode will be released every couple of months. You can subscribe and be notified of all future episodes.
You can find links to our blog posts on the cases covered in this podcast below:
- Court of Appeal finds legal advice privilege is subject to a “dominant purpose” test
- Court of Appeal confirms instructions to law firm relating to escrow monies were privileged
- High Court finds privilege not lost despite document being referred to in open court
- No collateral waiver where party relied on the effect of legal advice rather than its content
- High Court declines to order specific disclosure even though failure to disclose may have breached initial order
- High Court emphasises need for parties to agree disclosure search methodology and terms in advance
And here is a link to our most recent webinar on the disclosure pilot in the Business and Property Courts: The Disclosure Pilot – 10 months on: how is PD51U working in practice?