We are pleased to release the latest issue of our periodic publication “Cross-Border Litigation”, designed to highlight legal and practical issues specific to litigation with an international aspect.
Topics covered in this issue include:
- Spotlight on recent developments
- The new Hague Judgments Convention: A potential gamechanger (eventually)
- Obtaining evidence from US-connected entities: US court widens the scope
- Will an English judgment be enforceable in the EU27 post-Brexit?
- The new Singapore Convention on mediated settlements: Some practical issues to consider now
- Jurisdiction and governing law: Recent decisions
To download the publication, click here.
To read the previous issues, click here.