We are pleased to share the second episode in our Construction Law Masters in Asia podcast series in which we welcome distinguished guests from the construction industry from across Asia to discuss their unique experiences and views of various aspects of construction law and practice.
In this episode series, Peter Godwin (Managing Partner, Kuala Lumpur) interviews Goh Han Lee, a highly experienced construction lawyer who is presently General Counsel – Legal Engineering & Project Delivery at PETRONAS. With over 20 years’ experience in law, Goh has been involved in some of the largest and highest profile development projects in Malaysia and the Middle East. He joins us to discuss:
- How he came to specialise in construction law and the impact of mentorship on his career
- Challenges and lessons learnt from Project RAPID, one of the world’s largest petrochemical projects
- The evolving role and value of in-house legal function in Malaysian companies
- Effective cost management in dispute resolution
- The “dos” and “don’ts” for experts in construction disputes
We hope that you enjoy listening to this episode.
Herbert Smith Freehills LLP is licensed to operate as a Qualified Foreign Law Firm in Malaysia. Where advice on Malaysian law is required, we will refer the matter to and work with licensed Malaysian law practices where necessary.