Olivier Binyingo, a director in the Johannesburg office of Herbert Smith Freehills South Africa LLP who has built particular experience in the Democratic Republic of Congo, will participate in a DRC Mining Week webinar on Thursday 18 June, 11:00 GMT which will address questions such as:
- Will the permanency of these declines be tied to the duration of the crisis?
- What is the distribution plan around the metals currently building surpluses due to the demand weakness?
- How do future consumers will try to mitigate supply risks?
- Why is gold considered as the safe haven
- DRC: a unique combination of political, financial and operational challenges to understand when it comes to cobalt and copper
- How to break dependency to cobalt? Is nickel an alternative?
Register here to join the debate with key mining industry experts.