The latest edition of our Pensions Planner is now available to help you plan for 2020 and beyond. Click on the image below to download your copy.
The Planner and our handy timeline will help you keep track of the latest developments in pensions law and practice and identify the key pensions issues that your scheme or organisation needs to address in the coming months.
This edition covers:
- the impact of the proposed new criminal offences and regulatory powers and the new DB funding Code
- the potentially significant implications of the CJEU decision in PSV v Bauer on whether Member States need to provide 100% protection for pensions on employer insolvency – judgment is due on 19 December 2019
- meeting the requirements of the CMA Order on fiduciary management and investment consultancy services which come into force on 10 December 2019
- the latest on implementing GMP equalisation, and
- preparing for the new implementation statements on ESG investment risks which need to be produced by trustees of money purchase and hybrid schemes by 1 October 2020.
Please contact your usual HSF adviser if you need assistance with any of the issues highlighted in this edition.