The latest edition of our quarterly Pensions Planner, which covers COVID and non-COVID related developments, is now available.
Click on the image below to download your copy.
The Planner and our handy timeline will help you keep up to date with the latest developments in pensions law and practice and identify the key pensions issues that your scheme or organisation needs to address in the coming months.
- the impact of COVID-19 on pension schemes and sponsors including links to our latest blogs and key action checklists,
- how to respond to the Pensions Regulator’s Annual Funding Statement 2020,
- analysis of HMRC’s long awaited guidance on GMP equalisation,
- key points from the Regulator’s determination notice against Dominic Chappell,
- actions needed to prepare for Brexit and the end of the transition period, and
- forthcoming new requirements relating to climate change risk, including how trustees and providers assess, monitor and disclose such risks.
You can follow our latest thinking on all of the topics covered in the Planner on our UK pensions blog.
Please contact us if you need assistance with any of the issues highlighted in this edition.