The latest edition of our quarterly Pensions Planner is here.
Click on the image below to download your copy.
The Planner and our handy timeline will help you keep up to date with the latest developments in pensions law and practice and identify the key pensions issues that your scheme or organisation needs to address in the coming months.
- the impact on schemes and the PPF of the new Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020,
- summaries of key industry guidance relating to GMP equalisation issues,
- notable case law decisions in the last quarter,
- the FCA’s new rules relating to the DB transfer market,
- the impact of Covid-19 on pension schemes and sponsors including the Regulator’s updated guidance, and the types of complaints the Pension Ombudsman predicts to see in the future,
- actions needed to prepare for Brexit and the end of the transition period and,
- forthcoming new requirements relating to climate change risk, including how trustees and providers assess, monitor and disclose such risks.
You can follow our latest thinking on all of the topics covered in the Planner on our UK pensions blog.
Please contact us if you need assistance with any of the issues highlighted in this edition.