We thought it would be helpful for our listeners if we considered some of the key pensions-related themes and risks that we expect to emerge in 2021.
Therefore, in our latest pensions podcast Rachel Pinto and Michael Aherne from our UK pensions team discuss their predictions for 2021 relating to:
- the new offences and regulatory powers in the Pensions Schemes Bill
- the impact of Covid-19, Brexit and the economy on pension schemes and sponsors
- an increased focus on environmental, social and governance considerations
- developments in the de-risking space, and
- the impact of the 2nd Lloyds GMP equalisation judgment.