Welcome to the latest edition of our quarterly pensions disputes bulletin.
In this edition we cover:
- the 2nd judgment in the Lloyds Bank GMP equalisation litigation and new guidance relating to GMP equalisation
- key developments in relation to the Pension Schemes Bill
- the predicted rise in Covid-related complaints to the Pensions Ombudsman
- recent cases on transfers, insurance, investment, rectification and data protection, and
- recent Ombudsman determinations regarding member communications, transfers and pension scams.
We also summarise key developments in relation to ESG, RPI reform and highlight future cases and regulatory developments to look out for.
If you have any queries about any of these developments speak to your usual HSF adviser or contact a member of our pension disputes team.