With the most significant reforms to UK pensions regulation for nearly two decades due to come into force later this year, we are delighted to launch our new UK pensions regulation hub to help you keep track of our latest thinking on the new regulatory requirements and the emerging risks.
On the hub you will find:
- our ‘Soundbite series’ and infographics on the new pensions criminal offences, regulatory sanctions and long-term funding requirements contained in the Pension Schemes Act 2021
- our latest articles on the Pensions Regulator’s new powers and the new scheme funding requirements for defined benefit schemes
- our latest commentary on the new Pensions and ESG risk management and disclosure requirements, and
- our Pensions and ESG podcast series which contains insights and practical tips from leading individuals, schemes and organisations within the industry.
- Regulator issues draft guidance on policing new criminal offences
- M&A, restructuring, refinancing and corporate restructuring likely to be hit by new pension offences and regulatory sanctions
- New statutory funding requirements put focus on end game for DB schemes
- Codes of practice given revamp by Regulator
For more information on how the new regulatory landscape will affect your scheme or organisation speak to your usual HSF adviser or one of our specialists.