Welcome to the latest edition of our pension disputes bulletin.
In this edition we cover:
- the Pension Regulator’s draft policy on policing the new pensions criminal offences
- recent cases on transfers, scams and rectification
- new regulatory guidance on assisting members with financial matters
- guidance from the Ombudsman on appointing IFAs and signposting members, and
- the Regulator’s new single Code of Practice.
We also summarise key developments in relation to RPI reform and highlight future cases and regulatory developments to look out for.
Click on the image below to access your copy.
If you have any queries about any of these developments speak to your usual HSF adviser or contact a member of our pension disputes team.