Our latest Pensions Planner is here.
The Planner and our handy timeline will help you keep up to date with the latest developments in pensions law and practice and help you identify the key pensions issues that your scheme or organisation needs to address in the coming months.
The latest edition covers:
- The Pensions Regulator’s draft policy on policing the new pensions criminal offences
- the latest Annual Funding Statement for defined benefit (DB) schemes and sponsors
- the proposed new statutory transfer conditions to help combat pension scams
- the latest on the new DB funding Code and the new single Code of Practice, and
- the UK National Security and Investment Act 2020 which recently received Royal Assent.
Click on the image below to view your copy.
You can follow our latest thinking on all of the topics covered in the Planner on our UK pensions blog.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of the issues highlighted in this edition.