Here is the latest edition of our Pensions Planner, which will help you identify the key pension issues your scheme or organisation needs to address in the coming months.
The latest edition covers:
- the steps schemes need to take to prepare for pensions dashboards
- the potential impact of the new long-term funding and investment requirements for DB schemes
- proposed changes to the UK’s data protection laws
- the practical implications of the new Consumer Duty, and
- the new climate-related governance and disclosure requirements for larger schemes.
Click on the image below to view your copy.
You can follow our latest thinking on all of the topics covered in the Planner on our UK pensions blog.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of the issues highlighted in this edition.
Government confirms plans for schemes to start connecting to pensions dashboards in just over a year
New legislation will require DB schemes to target low risk funding and investment strategy
FCA confirms final rules for new Consumer Duty and gives firms more time to comply