Here is the latest edition of our Pensions Planner, which will help you identify the key pension issues your scheme or organisation needs to address in the coming months.
The latest edition covers:
- the potential impact of the draft new funding Code for DB schemes
- actions trustees should be taking to address the risks faced by DC members in the current economic environment
- the steps schemes need to take to prepare for pensions dashboards
- the lessons being learnt from the LDI liquidity crisis, and
- the practical implications of the new Consumer Duty.
Click on the image below to view your copy.
You can follow our latest thinking on all of the topics covered in the Planner on our UK pensions blog.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of the issues highlighted in this edition.
Trustees urged to respond to diverse risks faced by DC members
Funding, finding and finessing – pensions in 2023
Pensions Regulator outlines approach to dashboard compliance