Monday 22 September 2014, 2.00pm – 3.00pm BST
The international sanctions landscape has continued to develop in response to the situation in Ukraine.
On 12 September, the EU and US both published details of expansions to their existing sanctions against Russia, including in relation to the restrictions on certain Russian companies’ ability to access the EU/US capital markets. Both the EU and US have also designated additional individuals and entities under their respective asset freeze regimes.
In this webinar we will provide:
- An overview of the current sanctions, including the amendments to the EU and US sectoral sanctions
- An overview of relevant EU institutions and decision-making processes in relation to sanctions
- An update on any further EU and US developments during the course of this week
- An opportunity to pose your questions to our expert team.
- Susannah Cogman, Partner, Compliance and Investigations, London
- Lode Van Den Hende, Partner, Competition, Regulation and Trade, Brussels
- Jonathan Cross, Of Counsel, Compliance and Investigations/Securities Litigiation, New York
If you would like to register for this event please click here. We will then send you an email with the event details and confirmation of your log-in address. If you have queries about the webinars or the registration process please contact: Prudence Heidemans, Webinar co-ordinator, London.
A webinar is an online seminar delivered to your desktop. On the day of the webinar you will be sent a link to login to the live event.
The webinar is recorded so you can listen again. If you are unable to listen to the live event register anyway and you will be able to listen to the recorded version when convenient.
The webinar is interactive and we welcome questions from our audience. Email your comments to the speakers on the day using the appropriate tab on the player.